The reader’s forum of Nirmala Arts and Science College, Mulanthuruthy invites students and encourages students to read, formulate opinions, and discuss stories from a wide array of genres. The world of literature stimulates and develops our brain and gives us a new perspective, which makes a person a better social being. The wide range of books from classics to non-celebrated ones, enable our students to have a glimpse into cultures, traditions, arts, history, geography, health, psychology and several other subjects and aspects of life, which is the prime goal of this forum in our college.
Dr. George K. Joseph (Dept. of Languages)
- Mr. Deepu G.(Dept. of English)
- Mrs. Nisha Antony (Dept. of Hindi)
- Mrs. Chinju Kuriachan (Dept. of Computer Applications)
- Mrs. Vishnupriya N V (Dept. of Computer Applications)
- Mr. Anandhu Aravindan (Dept. of Mgt. Studies)
- Ms. Reshmi Xavier (Dept. of English)
- Ms. Sreelakshmi S (Dept. of English)
- Mrs. Reshma Kunjan (Dept. of Commerce)
- Mrs. Lakshmipriya A R (Dept. of Commerce)
Aims and Objectives
- To encourage literary analysis
- To Enable them to have a glimpse into cultures, traditions, arts, history, geography, health, psychology and several other subjects and aspects of life.
- To give them a first-hand account into the life of great personalities, and to give a better insight into how their experiences have shaped them as a person.
- To help the students in extending their knowledge by reading magazines and weeklies, which are the powerful and endless sources of information.
- To provide a channel for reinforcing what the students have acquired through the forum by conducting discussions and debates and other literary activities.